SAVE MONEY, Say good-bye to tickets, Never get caught with an overweight or over size load again. Anyone that has to move construction, farm, or lifting equipment will find the Hot Line Transportation Dimension Guide a handy tool.
- Over 500 pages- of dimensions and weights for construction, farm and lifting equipment
- Specifications – overall Weight, Length, Width and Height for over 43,000 models
- Hundreds of Manufacturers- Construction, Crane and Lifting and Agricultural
- Contains hard-to-find- reference information on older models as well as new ones
- Used Nationwide by contractors, heavy equipment haulers, DOT, law enforcement and other related businesses.
- Compiled Alphabetically by Manufacturer, then by Model - for faster and easier ability to look up a particular model by the novice or the pro
- Sectionalized- into Construction, Cranes and Lifting, and Agricultural equipment.
The information in this print guide is included in the online version of the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide.
About the Authors
Hot Line Transportation Dimension Guide is produced and compiled by Heartland Communications Group, Inc., a leader in equipment reference guides and publications for over 50 years. This guide started publication in 2009 when our customers told us they needed a reliable guide for equipment dimensions. This information was once a part of the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide and Hot Line Farm Equipment Guide, but to meet industry demands it is now produced as an independent guide..
All information is compiled by staff through its vast array of auction, retail and association contacts throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. Information is then evaluated, compiled and edited by the Hot Line Guides editors who have been involved with heavy equipment and farm equipment for over 30 years. Our knowledgeable staff has the experience and background to provide you with the most up-to-date relevant information that you can trust, year-in and year-out.
Why Buy from Heartland?
Heartland Communications Group, Inc. has been a leader in guide books for over 37 years. We produce the leading reference guide books for many construction, crane and agricultural, industries. Our line of guide books include the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide, Crane Guide, Transportation Dimension Guide, Material Handling Guide, Farm Equipment Guide, Compact Tractor Guide, Antique Tractor Guide and Material Handling Guide.
If you buy, sell, or use equipment you need the Transportation Dimension Guide.
If you need your guide overnight please call 800-673-4763 and ask for the Guides Division, overnight charge would be added to the cost of the guide.