Hot Line Material Handling Guide is your quick information resource when you need basic information on aerial lift (boom or scissor), forklift and telehandler values. We have compiled all the equipment information into one compact guide so you don't have to spend hours searching and reading mountains of data to find the answers you need.
Why Hot Line Material Handling Guide?
With Material Handling Guide you receive specification information and serial numbers from over 150 manufacturers. By using the guide you can determine what model will fill your material handling needs.
The information provided in the Hot Line Material Handling Guide includes:
- Over 550 pages- of specifications, serial numbers, retail and auction pricing, on aerial lifts, forklifts and telehandlers with capacities of 500 pounds and up.
- Specifications – covering years of manufacture, engine size, transmission type, capacities, lift height, and other pertinent information for thousands of models.
- Over 150 Manufacturers- covers aerial lift, forklift and telehandler manufacturers doing businesses in the United States.
- Contains hard-to-find- reference information on models from 1990 through present day.
- Used Nationwide - by contractors, dealers, buyers, sellers, lenders and other related businesses.
- Compiled Alphabetically by Manufacturer, then by Model - for faster and easier ability to look up a particular model by the novice or the pro.
The information in this print guide is included in the online version of the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide.
About the Authors
Hot Line Material Handling Guide is the latest addition to the Hot Line quick reference guides which have served the needs of contractors, dealers, lenders and other construction industries for over 50 years. Hot Line Material Handling Guide is a reliable source for specifications, serial numbers and equipment values, for Aerial Lifts, both boom and scissor type, forklifts and telehandlers with a lifting capacity of 500 pounds and above.
All information is compiled by staff through its vast array of auction, retail and association contacts throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. Information is then evaluated, compiled and edited by the Hot Line Material Handling Guide editors who have been involved with heavy equipment and farm equipment for over 35 years. Our knowledgeable staff has the experience and background to make sure the Hot Line Material Handling Guide provides you with the most up to date relevant information that you can trust year in and year out.
Why Buy from Heartland?
Heartland Communication Inc. has been a leader in guide books and publications for over 50 years. We produce the leading reference guide books for many construction, crane and agricultural, industries. Our line of guide books include the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide, Crane Guide, Transportation Dimension Guide, Material Handling Guide, Farm Equipment Guide, Compact Tractor Guide, Antique Tractor Guide and Material Handling Guide.
If you buy, sell or use material handling equipment you need the Hot Line Material Handling Guide.
If you need your guide overnight please call 800-673-4763 and ask for the Guides Division, overnight charge would be added to the cost of the guide.