Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide is your quick information resource when you need basic information on construction equipment values on models still being manufactured after 1990. We have compiled all the equipment information into one compact guide so you don't have to spend hours searching and reading mountains of data to find the answers you need.
Why Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide?
With Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide you receive specification information and serial numbers from hundreds of manufacturers still manufactured after 1990. By using the guide you can determine what model will fill your equipment needs.
The information provided in the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide includes:
- Over 1300 pages of specifications, serial numbers, retail and auction pricing.
- Specifications covering years of manufacture, engine size, transmission type, capacities, and other pertinent information for thousands of models.
- Hundreds of Manufacturers- covers all major equipment manufacturers doing businesses in the United States.
- Contains hard-to-find- reference information on models from 1990 through present day.
- Used Nationwide - by contractors, dealers, buyers, sellers, lenders and other related businesses.
- Compiled Alphabetically by Manufacturer, then by Model - for faster and easier ability to look up a particular model by the novice or the pro.
About the Authors
The Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide is produced and compiled by Heartland Communications Group, Inc., a leader in equipment reference guides and publications for over 50 years. This guide began publication in 1989 when our customers told us they needed a reliable guide for specifications, serial numbers and equipment values. The Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide has become an industry standard in reliable equipment pricing. Over the past two decades the guide has also expanded into two formats ( print and online ) to better serve the needs of our customers.
All information is compiled by staff through its vast array of auction, retail and association contacts throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada. Information is then evaluated, compiled and edited by the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide editors who have been involved with heavy equipment and farm equipment for over 30 years. Our knowledgeable staff has the experience and background to make sure the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide provides you with the most up to date relevant information that you can trust year in and year out.
Why Buy from Heartland?
Heartland Communications Group, Inc. has been a leader in guide books for over 37 years. We produce the leading reference guide books for many construction, crane and agricultural, industries. Our line of guide books include the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide, Crane Guide, Transportation Dimension Guide, Material Handling Guide, Farm Equipment Guide, Compact Tractor Guide, and Antique Tractor Guide.
If you buy, sell or use construction equipment you need the Hot Line Construction Equipment Guide.
If you need your guide overnight please call 800-673-4763 and ask for the Guides Division, overnight charge would be added to the cost of the guide.